Sesame Noodle Soup
- 2 8oz packets House Foods Tofu Shirataki Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 14oz Firm Tofu, sliced
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 sliced radish
- 4 teaspoons Braggs liquid amino acids
- 2 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon of minced shallots
- 2 tablespoon of minced ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1/3 cup toasted black sesame seeds
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon teriyaki
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- In a medium pot, on medium heat, heat up the 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and add in garlic, ginger and shallots. Sauté till fragrant and light brown in color.
- Add in the noodles, vegetable broth, amino acids, radish, black sesame seeds, pepper to the pot and bring the heat up to high. Let the noodle soup come to a boil for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat up rest of the sesame oil and pan fry tofu with teriyaki sauce and maple syrup till brown.
- Serve noodles hot and garnish with tofu. Cilantro is optional.