Simple Tomato Noodles
- 1 8oz Tofu Shirataki Noodles spaghetti Noodles
- 1 8oz Tofu Shirataki Noodles fettuccine Noodles
- 3 medium size tomatoes, diced
- 1 vegetable broth cube
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup of basil
- 1/2 of vegan parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 cup sunflower shoots or any of your favorite vegetable
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, on medium heat, heat up the olive oil and butter. Add in garlic, sauté till fragrant and light brown in color.
- Add diced tomatoes and bring heat up to medium high. Cook till tomatoes softens and becomes almost like a runny sauce. Add in dried oregano, vegetable broth, cube and basil. Continue cooking and stirring till tomato sauce mix reduces by half.
- Add in shirataki tofu noodles to tomato sauce. Stir and coat noodles with sauce for another 5 minutes. Add in Parmesan cheese and toss noodles well.
- Serve with a side vegetables of house. Salt and pepper to taste.