Cold soba noodles
- 1 9.5oz Soba buckwheat noodles
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp minced shallots
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup of kimchi, sliced
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Bragg liquid amino acids
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- cilantro, miroc-greens and peanuts to garnish
- In a medium pot, on high heat bring water to a boil and add noodles. Cook for about 4 minutes. Drain noodles and run in cold water. Set it a side to cool.
- In a mix bowl, whisk garlic, ginger, shallots, hot sauce, coconut sugar, kimchi, rice wine vinegar, olive oil, amino acids, teriyaki sauce and almond butter.
- Add in noodles and toss well.
- Serve cold with desire garnish.