RAINBOW RICE PAPER WRAP
Summer is almost ending! One more summery wrap recipe just because they are so easy to make, satisfying and can be so pretty to the eyes. There is no right or wrong with a wrap.
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 1 cup of roasted golden beets
- ½ cup of thinly sliced red peppers
- ½ cup of shredded carrot
- ½ cup of cilantro
- 1 cup of thinly sliced seedless cucumber
- 22” Rice Paper Wrappers
Almond butter sauce:
- 1/3 cup of creamy almond butter
- 1 ½ tablespoon of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger
- To make sauce, mix ingredients with a hand blender or in a food blender.
- To make wraps: Wet one side of rice paper wrap. Place ingredients at edge of the rice wrap. Fold the ends of the wrap and roll up firmly. You may cover rolled wraps with a damp cloth before serving. Serve with a side of almond butter sauce.