MISO DRESSING NOODLES SALAD
The weather is still pretty warm over here. So chilling all my food sounds way better to me.
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 1 cup of thinly sliced seedless cucumber
- 1 packet 8oz Tofu Shirataki noodles angel hair
- 1 tablespoon of chopped almonds or peanuts
- Garnish with cilantro and chopped green spring onions
- 1 tablespoon of brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of miso paste
- 1 tablespoon of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon of minced ginger
- Drain and cook noodles in a pan till it dries out. Chill noodles in the fridge while you prepare the miso dressing.
- To make the sauce, mix all sauce ingredients with a hand blender or in a food blender.
- Pour miso dressing, mix well top with bean sprouts. Garnish with cilantro, green onions and nuts of choice.