Cold Kimchi Noodles
- 1 packet 8oz Tofu Shirataki noodles angel hair
- 1 cup of sliced cucumbers
- ½ cup of kimchi
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Cook noodles in boiling water for about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse noodles in cold water.
- In a bowl, mix well hot sauce, brown rice vinegar, maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Add in Kimchi and noodles.
- Toss noodles in the sauce and chill for at least half an hour.
- Serve cold.