Fruits And Nuts Muesli Recipe
Muesli! I can have it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even as a snack. It can be eaten cold, hot or used as a topping over some plain Greek yogurt. Alright! You get the message - I LOVE muesli!
Muesli can be made up with so many different ingredients. More variety of grains, nuts and dried fruits, or less of whatever you prefer. You just cannot go wrong! I love storing my muesli in the freezer. It stays crunchy and fresh.
Makes about 22oz
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup golden raisin
- ½ cup dried unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup dried chopped apricots
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon finely ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- Store in an airtight container.
Enjoy! Happy 2016 Friends!